Monster Classic Boxing Ring (Call for pricing)
The MONSTER CLASSIC BOXING RING was built using a super strong grade of steel, and not the cheaper quality of steel that others use. The Classic Boxing Ring will bolt together as opposed to the Competition Boxing Rings that use a drop and lock system. They were also designed to be easier and faster to set up, while still being much stronger. Don't regret your purchase, buy in confidence from MONSTER RINGS AND CAGES! Available in 16, 18, 20, 22, and 24ft sizes.
The Monster Classic Boxing Ring can be used in any sanctioned competition (20', 22', and 24' rings) and in any gym.
These rings are built for use with 2x10 or 2x12 boards and have our own Monster style of board suppression/silencers that are superior to all others. The wood flooring is NOT included, but can be purchased locally to save on shipping costs. The CLASSIC Ring is very easy to assemble.
Included in the Monster Classic Ring Package:
- 4 heavy duty corner poles
- 8 side rails
- Short support poles
- Support poles for cross members
- Structural steel cross members for superior strength
- Board suppression / silencer units
- 2 stairways
- Self standing with steel frame
- Under support cables and turnbuckles
- Competition approved ring padding
- Highest quality canvas mat cover (choose from red / blue / black)
- 1 set of tie on aprons
- 4 vinyl covered competition ring ropes
- 16 competition style adjustable turnbuckles
- 16 padded turnbuckle sleeves
- 1 set of corner pads - red / blue / white
- Set of 8 - nylon rope spacers
- All nuts and bolts
- Easy assembly instruction manual